Pick Your Own
A sunshine-drenched morning spent in the Pick-Your-Own fields at Garden Sweet is an unforgettable experience! Whether you are seeking a quiet escape, starting a new family tradition, hunting for the most delicious berries, searching for an amazing backdrop for photos, or curious about crafting your own flower bouquet, Garden Sweet is the place for you!
Your pick-your-own visit must be scheduled and purchased online in advance. You can select a reservation time at checkout.
Reservations can be made between 9 AM and 1 PM on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays with the fields closing at 2 PM – pick your own is heavily dependent on weather and supply. Visit our online store frequently to see what is available.
By picking your own flowers and berries at Garden Sweet, you will find super fresh, local, sustainably grown, seasonal flowers and berries that you cannot find in a grocery store!
How Does It Work?
When you arrive at Garden Sweet, you will be given all the supplies you need for your pick-your-own experience! If you are flower picking and would like to bring your own clippers/scissors, you may. Pick-your-own reservations must be purchased in advance through our online store. At checkout, you will be prompted to select your reservation time.
Reservations can only be made for the current week.
Non-members pay $5 admission for anyone 2 and up. Members and their immediate family receive free admission to the pick-your-own fields. Save money and guarantee your picking by buying a membership today! (LINK)
In addition to free admission, members receive priority access for reservation times, and one free pick-your-own flower bouquet per week in July
Plan Your Visit
- Admission to the fields goes directly towards paying our great staff and keeping our family farm permanently preserved, productive, beautiful, clean, and open to enjoy.
- Masks are required at check-in and any time you are in close proximity to someone outside your household.
- Please leave your dogs at home.
- Don’t forget sunscreen and a water bottle. The fields can get very hot and there is limited shade.
- Parents: please supervise your children.
- Please pay for what you pick. All purchases must be done in advance prior to arriving.
- Please leave your containers at home. We will provide you with a berry basket and/or flower bucket to fill.
- For the safety of our crew and customers, we will close the Pick-Your-Own fields if lightning is present.
- Sampling is allowed, but PLEASE pay for what you pick.