Pick Your Own Fruit
A sunshine drenched day spent in the Pick-Your-Own fields at Garden Sweet offers everyone a one-of-a kind experience that won’t be forgotten! Whether you are looking for a quiet escape, interested in starting a new family tradition, searching for the most delicious berries, seeking out the best photos, or interested in crafting your own flower bouquet, Garden Sweet is the place for you!
You can enjoy a day on the farm, drenched in sunshine, picking strawberries, sunflowers, and other bountiful berries and flowers! Our offerings vary based on the time of the season, but best picking is available in August and September. We provide the baskets, you find the best berries!
Berry Pickin’ Good!
Open June-September 10 am to 5:30 pm for Members. Limited Dates for non-members starting in late August.
We grow a variety of strawberries and raspberries that are exceptionally delicious and sweet! Visit the farm stand to purchase your berry basket and farm entry pass. Sampling is allowed, but PLEASE pay for what you pick.
Pick-Your-Own berries are seasonal and open during farmstand hours for members. The fields will be open to the public on certain weekends as supply allows towards the end of August. Members get free access and pay only for the amount they pick.
Please visit the farm stand for current picking conditions and pricing.
Pick Your Own Flowers!
Open July-September 10 am to 5:30 pm for members and non-members.
Garden Sweet’s flower fields offer rows and rows of beautiful flowers that change with the season. There is always something new to pick! Spend your Summer afternoon among a sea of color crafting your very own fresh flower bouquet with local flowers that you won’t find anywhere else!
Picking Flowers is Easy!
- Bring your friends and family for this one-of-a-kind experience. Visit the farm stand for picking conditions and pricing.
- Purchase your take-home flower bouquet cup or bucket and entry pass into the farm. We provide water for the flowers and scissors
- Cut flowers to your desired length and fill up your cup or bucket!
Flower Care Tips:
- Strip off any leaves that are below the water line to keep it fresh.
- Keep the water level in your vase high with cool water- they drink a lot during the week!
- Change water after a couple days or if it becomes cloudy and brown.
- Keep flowers in a cool place for the longest lasting blooms!