All non-members entering the pick-your-own fields (2 years+) must purchase the $5 admission online prior to arriving at the farm. Pick-Your-Own Flower bouquets and buckets sold separately. Please purchase both your admissions and pick-your-own items together.
How flower picking is working right now:
1. Purchase the correct number of admissions for everyone in your group who will be entering the pick-your-own fields.
2. Purchase the flower bouquets/buckets that you would like to pick.
3. At checkout select your pick-up time. This is your reserved flower picking time, please arrive at this time. Please do not book outside of the current week, we will have to cancel your order. We take reservations on a weekly basis.
*Pick-Your-Own flower purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The flower fields are currently open 9-1 Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
If you would like to go flower picking on Wednesday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Saturdays.
If you would like to go flower picking on a Friday or Saturday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Wednesdays.
4. We will provide you with a take home flower bucket, but please bring a pair of scissors. No outside containers will be allowed in the fields.
5. When arriving at the farm, pull up to a curbside pick-up spot with your first and last name displayed in your dashboard window to receive your flower cup.
6. Enjoy your time out on the farm!
We suggest bringing water, hat, and sunscreen. There are no public restrooms on site. Strollers/wagons not permitted in fields.