All non-members entering the pick-your-own fields (2 years+) must purchase the $5 admission online prior to arriving at the farm.
How flower picking is working right now:
1. Purchase your empty bouquet cup online (right here). $12 includes 1 pick-your-own bouquet.
2. Purchase admission for anyone in your group entering the pick-your-own fields.
3. At checkout select your pick-up time. This is your reserved flower picking time, please arrive at this time. Please do not book outside of the current week, we will have to cancel your order. We take reservations on a weekly basis.
*Pick-Your-Own flower purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The flower fields are currently open 9-1 Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
If you would like to go flower picking on Wednesday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Saturdays.
If you would like to go flower picking on a Friday or Saturday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Wednesdays.
4. We will provide you with a take home flower cup, but please bring a pair of scissors. No outside containers will be allowed in the fields.
5. When arriving at the farm, pull up to a curbside pick-up spot with your first and last name displayed in your dashboard window to receive your flower cup.
6. Enjoy your time out on the farm!
We suggest bringing water, hat, and sunscreen. There are no public restrooms on site. Strollers/wagons not permitted in fields.