The flower fields are just beginning to bloom, so we are opening them up to members only! Keep in mind that it is still early season, so there is a limited variety right now, but you will still be able to pick a beautiful bouquet and enjoy the fresh air out on the farm!
How flower picking is working right now:
1. Purchase your empty flower bucket online. (right here)
2. At checkout select your pick-up time. This is your reserved flower picking time, please arrive at this time.
*Pick-Your-Own flower purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Due to the nature of farming only the next pick-up date will be available. Please do not book outside of the current week, we will have to cancel your order.
3. We will provide you with a take home flower bucket, but please bring a pair of scissors. No outside containers will be allowed in the fields.
3. When arriving at the farm, pull up to a curbside pick-up spot with your first and last name displayed in your dashboard window to receive your flower bucket.
4. Enjoy your time out on the farm!