1 quart basket. The raspberries are plentiful and delicious, but slow picking right now. They will be in peak production by early September.
Your membership includes free admission into the pick-your-own fields for your immediate family. You are welcome to bring a guest to join you, but we ask that you purchase the guest pass.
How strawberry picking is working right now:
1. Purchase your empty (2 qt.) strawberry basket online. (right here)
2. At checkout select your pick-up time. This is your reserved strawberry picking time, please arrive at this time.
* Pick-Your-Own Strawberry baskets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Currently, we are open 9-1 Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
If you would like to go berry picking on Wednesday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Saturdays.
If you would like to go berry picking on a Friday or Saturday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Wednesdays.
*Due to the nature of farming only the next pick-up date will be available. Please do not book outside of the current week, we will have to cancel your order.
3. When arriving at the farm, park outside of the curbside area and check-in at the air-stream prior to entering the fields. If you have a produce order, it will be available at curbside pickup when you are finished in the fields.
4. Enjoy your time out on the farm!