(Strawberries are in very limited supply for the next 2-3 weeks. Strawberries will be in full production mid-July through September.) There will be A LOT of berries to pick this season and we promise they are worth the wait!
Your membership includes free admission into the pick-your-own fields for your immediate family. You are welcome to bring a guest to join you, but we ask that you purchase the guest pass.
How strawberry picking is working right now:
1. Purchase your empty (2 qt.) strawberry basket online. (right here)
2. At checkout select your pick-up time. This is your reserved strawberry picking time, please arrive at this time.
* Pick-Your-Own Strawberry baskets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Currently, we are open 9-1 Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
If you would like to go berry picking on Wednesday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Saturdays.
If you would like to go berry picking on a Friday or Saturday, the online system will allow you to make a reservation after 1pm on Wednesdays.
*Due to the nature of farming only the next pick-up date will be available. Please do not book outside of the current week, we will have to cancel your order.
3. When arriving at the farm, pull up to a curbside pick-up spot to receive your strawberry basket. Please have your first and last name displayed in your dashboard window.
4. Enjoy your time out on the farm!