Open May - September
Get a headstart on your gardening by ordering vegetable and flower starters, perennials, gorgeous hanging baskets and color bowls to beautify your house, and so much more. Even if you are brand new to gardening, our starters are hearty and strong enough to survive while you learn.
Naturally Grown Produce and Plants
We follow sustainable, organic principles & practices.
- Flower Bouquets
- Summer Squash & Winter Squash
- Swiss Chard
- Vegetable Starts for Your Home Garden
What We Grow, Plus A Whole Lot More
We procure other local produce from partner farms and favorite local food producers like The Pig & The Plow, Café Richesse, MouCo Cheese Company, and others that specialize in fruits, veggies, and food we don’t grow:
- Western Slope Peaches
- Also: Bread, Jam, and Coffee
What’s In Season?
- May– vegetable starters, annuals, leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, herbs, flowers
- June– leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, herbs, flowers
- July– tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, green beans, leafy greens, lettuce, herbs, flowers
- August– strawberries, raspberries, peaches, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, melons, cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, green beans, leafy greens, lettuce, herbs, flowers
- September– pumpkins, winter squash, strawberries, raspberries, apples, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, leafy greens, lettuce, herbs, flowers
Find us at: 719 W. Willox Ln, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Garden Sweet Farm
719 W. Willox Ln, Fort Collins, CO 80524