Find or Create Your Perfect Bouquet
Stroll through rows and rows of beautiful blooms while filling a bouquet or a bucket of fresh flowers and creating one-of-a-kind bouquets that are unlike anything you’ve ever seen! We also have ready-made pre-cut arrangements ready to go in our Farm Stand cooler if you’re in a bit of a hurry.
From July-September the fields are in full bloom with a large variety of different flowers and an entire spectrum of colors that will give you the creative freedom to make your perfect bouquet.
Spending a sunshine-drenched morning at Garden Sweet is an unforgettable experience! Whether you are seeking a quiet escape, starting a new family tradition, hunting for tasty berries and fabulous flowers, searching for an amazing backdrop for photos, or crafting your dream flower bouquet, Garden Sweet is the place for you!
Please purchase and schedule your pick-your-own visit online in advance. You can select a reservation time at checkout. Pick your own is heavily dependent on weather and supply. Visit our online store frequently to see what is available.
By picking your own flowers and berries at Garden Sweet, you will find super fresh, local, sustainably grown, seasonal flowers and berries that you cannot find in a grocery store!
How Does It Work?
When you arrive at Garden Sweet, you will be given all the supplies you need for your pick-your-own experience! If you would like to bring your own clippers/scissors, you may. Please purchase and schedule pick-your-own before arriving through our online store. At checkout you will be prompted to select your reservation time.
Reservations should only be made for the current week.
Non-members pay $5 admission for anyone 2 and up. Members and their immediate family receive free admission to the pick-your-own fields. Save money by buying a membership today!
In addition to free admission, members receive priority access for reservation times, and one free pick-your-own flower bouquet per week in July
Picking Flowers is Easy!
- Bring your friends and family for this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Purchase your take-home flower bouquet cup or bucket and entry pass into the farm. We provide water for the flowers and scissors
- Cut flowers to your desired length and fill up your bouquet cup or bucket!
Flower Care Tips:
- Strip off any leaves that are below the water line to keep it fresh.
- Keep the water level in your vase high with cool water- they drink a lot!
- Change water daily.
- Keep flowers in a cool place for the longest-lasting blooms!
In A Hurry? We Have Options!
Don’t have time to visit the fields this week? No problem! We have ready-to-go arrangements in different sizes available in our Farm Stand cooler. Our ready-made bouquets make the perfect “thinking of you”-gift for someone special, or even to infuse your space with a pop of color.
We also offer hanging baskets and color bowls from our nursery to beautify your outdoor spaces.
If you’re the planning ahead type, you can even buy starters from our plant nursery to get your garden off to the best possible start!
Plan Your Visit
- Visit A Week In Advance – Brides should visit the gardens a week in advance to see what flower varieties and colors are blooming or soon to bloom. Consider picking and arranging a sample bouquet to share with your helpers! Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee a specific flower variety or color at any given time.
- Plan Ahead – cut flowers early in the day and as close to the event or wedding day as possible for the freshest and most beautiful blooms.
- Bring Friends – Make your visit more memorable and enjoyable by bringing a friend or your bridal party to help!
- Keep Cool and Shady – Once the flowers are cut they should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Admission to the fields goes directly towards paying our great staff and keeping our family farm permanently preserved, productive, beautiful, clean, and open to enjoy.
- Please leave your dogs at home.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, a hat, and a water bottle. The fields can get very hot and there is limited shade.
- Parents: please supervise your children.
- Please pay for what you pick. Please purchase and reserve your pick-your-own prior to arriving.
- Please leave your containers at home. We will provide you with a flower bucket to fill.
- For the safety of our crew and customers, we will close the Pick-Your-Own fields for 30 minutes if lightning is present.
Garden Sweet’s flower fields offer rows and rows of beautiful flowers that change with the season. There is always something new to pick! Spend your Summer morning among a sea of color crafting your very own fresh flower bouquet with local flowers that you won’t find anywhere else!